Aug 6, 2008

My Resume Perspective from Friend

"Made,
Why you go outside too far? how dare you are?
Okay, firstly in the opener of 2008 someone just was offer me to joint to their company, BUT I said NO because it is only work visas.
But I forget the company it was?
I’ll try to found them file at home and immediately I’ll sent you ASAP. Their offices basic are on Santa Barbara and operation is full on USA.

I have ride down your resume, and yes you are valuable amazing for everyone. One thing you should have at list just kept humble and always learn.
Those resume is much of being a volunteer in my mind. Don’t go too far from your value. I and maybe everyone in here are really know about your ability or else.
But sorry, I just take on sorrow so far caused by this.

Being a dean even assistance for Master class? What kind of class it was? What kind your brain it is?
You decide of your choose Royn, but please don’t take too far.
Call me anytime when I’ve forget to send you. It was South California Oils or some kind about South California.

Ouivant, plue nunce!
I do upset with you at this time, but I do adoring you after this time.
Can you give me back of the proud time?


Merci Et Salute du Florissant,

AB"

0 comments:

 
;