Nov 3, 2008

hows royn see the life?

When we were not even ten years old, we looked at the world with amazement.

Grown up people looked weird and whatever they did seemed strange for us. We had our joyful and playful world.


When we were teens, we were confused with all the changing. Our body changed, they way we think changed, the world seemed so confusing. We tried to deal with that, but failed a lot. We weren't a kid anymore, but not yet an adult. So many times I argued with my dad and mom moreover my sister. they didn't like my behavior at that time; they always asked me, where did you go royn, with whom, what for etc etc.. I just couldn't understand why only school matters for them.


When we were twenties, we stood up bravely. We wanted to conquer the world. Everything looked perfect, or would be perfect. People come and go, friends, girls friend, fans, co-workers. But did it bother us? We were young. We thought we had limitless energy and endless future. I was busy with college and study-load, lots of activities, project, and later on trying to have a good career. Everything must work as I wanted, coz I am aries boy, what does it mean? It means I try to reach what I really want with all the way out. And… currently I fight out with the cold Cartenz mountain everyday…..Meanwhile, not everything came as we wanted. Career wasn't as promising as before, love life wasn't any better. We tried to put all pieces together, but we didn't always find the answer.


Someday I will be thirties, forties, fifties, until our last breath ... and maybe, I will continue this posting to see how I see the world at that time ;)
 
;